In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Hot tub
- Holiday parks
- Log cabin
- Leisure club facilities
Looking for somewhere special to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and spend precious time together, then you have found it here. This beautiful lodge overlooks the rippling brook in a delightful woodland setting, close to the shores of Lake Windermere and with its own private HOT TUB.
Located on the shores of Lake Windermere, the surrounding woodland hides White Cross Bay away from the rest of the world, making this an ideal base from which to enjoy a relaxing break with family and friends. Only a few miles north of Windermere, and south of Ambleside, you can enjoy the many shops, bars, restaurants, art galleries and much more at these popular villages.
The holiday park has many amenities, ensuring that your stay here is truly memorable. You can make the most of the many leisure activities or go off and explore the surrounding area –your holiday can be as relaxing or as energetic as you like. The complex has its own restaurant and takeaway and there is an on-site shop for those last-minute and forgotten essentials. The family friendly bar opens into a beer garden, while the children are further entertained with the outdoor children’s play area nearby. The heated indoor swimming pool with gym and sauna offers a welcome escape; there is a multi-use games area ideal for football, basketball and tennis and guests also have use of the private boat launch and marina (charges may apply). There is an on-site launderette and free Wi-Fi to keep in touch with friends and family back home, internet is also available in the reception area.
Footprints is a spacious 3 bedroomed lodge with a wraparound decked terrace with ramped access and west facing outlook. Set in an idyllic woodland location, close to the on site children’s adventure playground and just a short stroll away from the shores of Lake Windermere.
The lodge has gas central heating and comprises:
- Open plan living and dining room with TV, DVD player, CD Player, iPod dock, electric fire and French door opening out onto the decked terrace.
- Kitchen with gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Master double bedroom with en-suite shower room, hand basin and WC.
- Two twin bedrooms.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Decked terrace area with table and chairs, gas BBQ and patio heater.
- All gas electric, bed linen included.
- Private parking for 3 cars.
- Wi-fi available.
- There is a shop and laundrette on site.
- Tea towels & hairdryers are provided.
- Leisure passes for White Cross Bay facilities are available @ £15.00 per lodge
- Please note White Cross Bay will not allow stag/hen parties or single sex parties where guests are all under 21. Guests will be refused entry to the site or may be asked to leave if these rules are not adhered to and unfortunately we will be unable to offer any refunds.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week. There is a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. Leisure passes for White Cross Bay facilities are available @ £15 per lodge. Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.