In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
A cosy cottage situated in the popular town of Keswick, this cottage is an ideal retreat for a family or a group of friends wishing to explore Keswick town centre and the surrounding areas with many restaurants, shops and access to Derwentwater close by.
Keswick is a superb market town with a wide selection of shops, pubs, restaurants and visitor attractions which are open all year round. For those of you who love the great outdoors the town is adorned with some of the most breathtaking scenery in the Lake District, the fells and peaks are out there just waiting to be explored.
A delightful cottage located close to the River Greta and within walking distance of Keswick town centre. Fountain Cottage has been furnished and equipped to a high standard. It is quaint, characterful and spacious with an exceptionally loving homely feel.
The cottage is gas centrally heated and comprises:
- Open plan living area with slate flagged flooring comprising of lounge with electric stove effect fire, TV, blue ray DVD player, X box games console, and a selection of board games, books and films.
- Dining area with characterful beams and slate flooring.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and breakfast bar with seating.
- First floor: Master double bedroom with built in wardrobes, co-ordinated fabrics and views over the river to the fells.
- Twin bedroom with views to the fells.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, WC and hand basin.
- Second floor: Attic bedroom with twin beds and stunning views to the nearby fells. ( Please note the staircase to the second floor bedroom is steep and is not suitable for very small children or the elderly.)
- All gas, electric and bed linen provided.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Cot available.
- Private parking for 1 car.
- Small cottage style garden.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week. There is a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. 2 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week. Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.