In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- No Garden
- On street parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Budget cottage
Frostrow View is located in the centre of Sedbergh, sleeping 4 the apartment is ideal for holidaymakers who wish to explore the beauty of both the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales.
Sedbergh is a quaint town on the fringe of both the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales. It nestles at the foot of the spectacular Howgill Fells and has become increasingly popular for walkers. The town also offers a marvellous choice of restaurants, pubs, craft and book shops. Breathtaking scenery can be experienced on both hilltop and riverside footpaths starting from the town and the famous Cautley Spout Waterfall is close by, forming a series of spectacular falls alongside which you can walk as you take in the beautiful surroundings.
Frostrow View is located in the heart of the Conservation Area of Sedbergh and dates from 1737. It has been very tastefully decorated and furnished in a contemporary style, the owners having retained the original characterful stone walls and ceiling beams, giving it a truly cosy home from home feel.
The first floor apartment has gas central heating and comprises:
- Entrance lobby suitable for storing bikes.
- First floor: Spacious lounge/diner with TV and DVD player and two large windows giving elevated views to the Frostrow and Holme Fells.
- Kitchen with gas cooker, microwave, washing machine and fridge with freezer compartment.
- Master bedroom with king size bed and elevated views to the Frostrow and Holme Fells.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, WC, hand basin and miniature Belfast sink.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Sorry no cot or high chair available however you are welcome to bring your own.
- On street parking available nearby.
- Wi-Fi available
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.