In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Open fire
Ideally based for walking and cycling, Garth Cottage is 2 miles south of Penrith and 3 miles east of Ullswater in the village of Yanwath, is well equipped for a holiday at any time of year and has a cosy open fire for colder months.
Yanwath is located 2 miles south of Penrith and 3 miles east of Lake Ullswater and Pooley Bridge. Within a few minutes drive is Rheged Discovery Centre and the town of Penrith with bars, restaurants and shops, 2 miles south is Askham with an outdoor swimming pool. The bustling market town of Keswick is a 20 minute drive as is the historic city of Carlisle, making this an ideal base from which to explore the Lake District and surrounding areas.
Garth Cottage is a modern three bedroom house which is the family holiday home. Now the children have grown up, the owners have decided to make it available for those looking for a well equipped holiday cottage. The cottage has been thoughtfully equipped for your every need, including a good selection of walking and local guides, games and smart TV including free Wi-Fi. The cottage is in an ideal location for cycling and walking from the door returning to the renowned Yanwath Gate Gastro Pub within 150 yards of the cottage.
The oil centrally heated cottage comprises:
- Entrance porch with tumble dryer.
- Cosy lounge with coal fire, smart TV, archway to conservatory/dining room with access to the garden.
- Modern kitchen equipped with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave.
- First floor: Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Children's bunk bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower cubicle, bath, hand basin and WC.
- All oil, electric and bed linen included.
- Towels available to hire from our Keswick Office at £5 per set.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- Ample private parking.
- Garden with rural outlook and garden furniture.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week there is a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. 2 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week. Cancellation Protection is available; please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.