In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
Stunning scenery and views await you at Gill Foot. This 2 bedroomed cottage which sleeps four is located within easy reach of the popular market town of Keswick and the quaint Lakeland village of Grasmere. Gill Foot is pet friendly you are very welcome to bring along your dog.
If you are looking for a quiet retreat in the heart of the Lake District then Gill Foot is not to be missed, it is located in the picturesque hamlet of Thirlmere midway between the bustling market town of Keswick and the pretty Lakeland village of Grasmere. The road above Thirlmere reservoir's western shore is generally quiet and pleasant to walk along and runs through woodland where you will see signposts to nature trails, if you want more spectacular views of Thirlmere then a hike up Helvellyn is recommended.
The cottage has a pretty lawned garden to the front and to the rear as the name suggests, it backs onto a babbling gill which flows down Great Dodd, this is a fabulous area to simply relax and unwind after a long day exploring, sightseeing or even climbing the many surrounding fells including Great Dodd, High Seat and Helvellyn.
This spacious, light and airy two bedroomed cottage has electric heating and comprises:
- Lounge with electric fire, TV, dining area and spectacular views to High Seat.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge and washing machine.
- Double bedroom with views.
- Twin bedroom with views.
- First floor family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC
- Electric heating and bed linen included
- Sorry no cot and highchair available however you are very welcome to bring your own or hire one from Lakes Cottage Holidays Keswick office.
- Private parking.
- Garden to the front and rear with outhouse suitable for storing bikes.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week there is a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. 2 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week. Cancellation Protection is available; please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.