In a Nutshell
- Four bathrooms
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Leisure club facilities
- Pub within walking distance
- Leisure club facilities
With golf and leisure facilities at a nearby hotel, this luxurious 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, accommodation is sure to appeal to the golf enthusiast looking for a base within the beauty of the Lake District and is ideal for a group of golfers or 2 families holidaying together.
Heavily Discounted golf saving up to £1280 on your holiday
Overlooking the first tee of Carus Green Golf Course, the properties are perfectly located for golfers. The golf course is located on the northern edge of the market town of Kendal which has a high number of shops, bars and restaurants to relax in when you tire of golf, or visiting the club house located within 50 yards where you can unwind in the restaurant and terrace or use the practice facilities. Within a short drive the southern Lakes, Yorkshire Dales and Lancashire are easily accessible and provide hours of walking, cycling and attractions for all to enjoy. These properties can be rented individually or together to accommodate 20 people.
The townhouse is a golfers paradise offering stunning views across the fairway, combined with heavily discounted golf, there really is no better place to enjoy a golfing break. The three storey townhouse offer sumptuous accommodation (dressed by a team of interior designers to the highest of standards) for families or a group of friends in a peaceful haven overlooking the 1st tee of Carus Green Golf Course yet the market town of Kendal is within a short drive. Discounted membership of the golf course and exclusive health club and spa at the Riverside Hotel ensure that the none golfers have their own base for relaxation. Combine this with the luxurious and spacious accommodation on offer you are sure to want to return year after year.
The townhouse has gas central heating and secure entry system and comprise:
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room with walk in shower, hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom with king size bed.
- Shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Store room ideal for storing your trolley and clubs.
- First floor: Spacious and modern lounge with SKy TV, DVD player, i-Pod docking station, state of the art entertainment system which extends throughout the house and patio doors leading to a covered balcony with table and chairs, most golfers prefer to spend their time here when not on the golf course as the view extends across the fairway.
- Luxuriously appointed dining/kitchen with Neff oven and grill, induction hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Second floor: Twin bedroom with zip link beds (please advise at the time of booking if a super king size bed is required) and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Master double bedroom suite with king size bed and en-suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included.
- Cot and highchair available upon request.
- Private parking for 2 cars with visitor parking also available.
- Balcony and terrace both with garden furniture and views across the golf course.
- Please note there is a £200 breakage deposit payable.
- ?PLEASE NOTE Cancellation Protection is available; please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.