In a Nutshell
- Three bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Close to a beach
- Washing machine
- Sea view
Grannda Mhor, is a newly renovated holiday cottage with stunning sea views in the popular Oban district with tourist attraction and trips across to the Hebrides from the doorstep making this the perfect base from which to explore this scenic area.
Arduaine is a pretty and popular west highland coastal settlement with a few houses arranged around a sheltered bay offering magnificent sea views and walks. Nestled between Oban and Lochgilphead there is plenty in the area to explore, take a trip to one of the Inner or Outer Hebrides islands or sample some of the best seafood restaurants whilst in Oban. Romantic coastal walks, stunning scenery, wildlife including red squirrels, pine martens, otters and the occasional sightings of Golden and Sea Eagles are waiting to be explored.
Grannda Mhor has recently undergone a complete refurb to an extremely high standard and enjoys a prominent position set back and raised from the old coastal road where there are spectacular views south and west over Asknish Bay to Shuna, Luing, Scarba and the northern end of Jura. Craobh Haven is 2.5 miles south with a village shop and pub serving delicious meals, you can also enjoy a wildlife cruise which includes the famous Gulf of Corryvreckan with the largest whirlpool in the world.
The cottage is heated by log burning stove and electric heaters and comprises:
- Lounge with full profile panoramic window with view over the bay to the islands and Craobh Haven Marina and TV.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Mezzanine with dining area and sea views.
- Double bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
- Double and twin bedrooms both with sliding patio doors leading directly to the garden.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- First floor: Master double bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Bed linen provided.
- Electric charged by meter at discounted hydro electric rates.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Ample private parking.
- Patio and garden with garden furniture and BBQ.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week there is a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. Cancellation Protection is available; please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.