In a Nutshell
- Four bathrooms
- Secure Garden
- Private parking
- Hot tub
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Greta Mill is a stunning 4 bedroom luxury Lake District cottage with HOT TUB and views over the river to the fells beyond, ideally located in the heart of the popular town of Keswick. To the rear of the cottage there is an enclosed courtyard with a Hot Tub for relaxation. Greta Mill is a perfect base for families or groups of friends looking for relaxation after busy days out exploring the northern Lake District.
The area is ideal for those looking to explore the northern Lake District. The shores of Derwentwater are close by where a lovely day can be spent on board a launch cruising around the lake relaxing and taking in spectacular views whilst you sail. Keswick has a wide variety of amenities including pubs serving fine food and real ales, restauarants, shops, museums, pretty parks a golf course and much more. There is a whole host of walking opportunities from the doorstep including the nearby slopes of Skiddaw and Latrigg.
Situated only a short stroll from the centre of Keswick, Greta Mill built circa 1850 is a late Georgian/Victorian town house which has been sympathetically renovated by the owners using their flare for design and now provides a base for large families or groups of friends looking for a luxurious and centrally based retreat from which to explore Keswick and the surrounding area. Greta Mill boasts amazing views over the River Greta to Fitz Park and Skiddaw towering above.
This centrally heated cottage comprises:
- Entrance hallway with timber flooring.
- Lounge/diner with timber flooring, log burner, TV, DVD player, Wi-Fi and a selection of local maps, walking, shopping and eating guides, DVDs and children's story books.
- Kitchen with cosy seating area and wood burning stove, central island, duel fuel range cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- First floor Double bedroom with king size bed, wall mounted TV and en-suite shower room, hand basin and WC
- Double bedroom with king size bed, TV and en-suite shower room, hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom with TV and en-suite shower room, hand basin and WC.
- Twin bedroom with TV and en-suite shower room, hand basin and WC.
- Family bathroom with traditional roll top bath, hand basin, WC and washing machine.
- All, gas, electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Cot and highchair available,
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- Z beds available for 2 extra children upon request (Please note there is a charge of £25 per person for the use of the Z beds).
- Private parking for up to 3 cars.
- Secure storage area suitable for storing outdoor equipment, boots and bikes.
- Access to a private paved courtyard with seating area.
- Hot tub for relaxation available at a supplement of £120 per week or part week booking.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week, £5 to hire a highchair per week and £120 per week for the hot tub. 3 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week. Cancellation Protection is available; please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.