In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Open fire
- Budget cottage
Relax and unwind in beautiful surroundings. Yanwath is a village close to Ullswater in the Lake District National Park. This Cumbrian cottage comfortably sleeps a family of five and is pet friendly welcoming guests to bring along the family's dog.
Harrison Stickle is nestled in the quiet and idyllic village of Yanwath, 4 miles from the tip of Ullswater. Ullswater is said to be host to some of the most beautiful and picturesque landscapes in the Lake District. Small villages and hamlets dotted along the shores of the lake include Pooley Bridge, Howtown, Glenridding and Patterdale all welcoming tourists with open arms. An abundance of visitor attractions await you, including Aira Force waterfalls, pony trecking, sailing, lake cruises, Rheged Discovery Centre and much more are waiting to be explored.
Harrison Stickle is a beautiful countryside bungalow. The property is very well equipped creating a home from home feeling and features a delightful elevated terrace garden with patio ideal for relaxation after a day out exploring the Lake District.
This cosy and comfortable bungalow has electric storage heating and comprises:
- Open plan living accommodation, lounge/dining area with open fire, TV including free sky package, DVD player and a selection of books and games. French doors lead from the lounge out to a terraced lawn and sunny patio.
- Kitchen area with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
- Master double bedroom with en-suite shower room, hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom.
- Single bedroom.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC
- All electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Initial supply of logs.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Private parking for 2 cars.
- Raised terrace garden with lawn and patio with garden furniture.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week there is a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. 1 dog is welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week. Cancellation Protection is available; please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.