In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- No Garden
- On street parking
- Pub within walking distance
Helvellyn is a delightful light and airey modern 2 bedroom apartment sleeping 4, situated in the centre of Keswick with the shores of Derwentwater only a short stroll away. This two bedroomed and 2 bathroomed apartment is ideal for couples or a family.
This spacious second floor apartment is located in a charming Victorian town house ideally situated in one of the most beautiful parts of the Lake District. The apartment has stunning views to the local fells. Helvellyn apartment is ideally based for those who enjoy the outdoor life with walking from the door to the outstanding Borrowdale Valley or for those who prefer a much gentler stroll, Derwentwater is only a five minute walk away. The apartment is conveniently situated to enjoy the facilities of Keswick with the town centre only a few minutes walk offering an abundance of shops, bars and restaurants as well as the Theatre by the Lake, cinema and museums there really is something to cater for all the families holiday requirements.
Helvellyn is a second floor gas centrally heated apartment and comprises:
- Lounge/diner with TV, DVD player and gas fire.
- Kitchen with electric oven and gas hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room, hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Cot available.
- On street parking.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- Please note towels are not provided however you may hire towels from our Keswick office. (Please order prior to arrival)
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.