In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Hillside Cottage sleeps four and is within walking distance to the centre of Ambleside village with its abundance of shops, pubs and restaurants. This is an ideal base for you to enjoy every aspect of your holiday.
Hillside Cottage is a charming, traditional 18th century Lakeland stone cottage retaining many original features and traditional character. It is peacefully located with panoramic views from the windows and garden over Ambleside towards the Langdale Fells, yet only a short walk from the centre of Ambleside which boasts a wealth of restaurants, pubs and wine bars. There is a wide selection of walking and cycling routes straight from the door, head towards Kirkstone Pass and Ullswater or a more leisurely stroll towards Rydal Water and Grasmere.
The gas centrally heated cottage comprises:
- Open plan lounge with living flame gas fire, flat screen TV, DVD and music centre.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom with hand basin.
- Bathroom with shower over bath and hand basin.
- Separate toilet.
- All electric, gas and bed linen included.
- Sorry no cot or highchair available.
- Private parking for 1 car within the garden gate.
- Garden with furniture.
PLEASE NOTE Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.