In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Secure Garden
- On street parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Budget cottage
Holme Fell View is based in the quite village of Sedbergh and is an ideal base for exploring the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales, the cosy lounge is perfect for relaxing in after a long day exploring the area.
Sedbergh is part of the Yorkshire Dales national park only 5 miles from the M6 motorway. The Lake District is within easy reach, the popular village of Bowness on Windermere is only a 20 minute drive and the traditional town of Kendal only 9 miles. This quaint town has been voted the designated book town of England and has an abundance of pubs and restaurants for you to enjoy during your stay. With hilltop and riverside walks as well as an 18 hole golf course there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Holme Fell View is a 200 year old stone built cottage that was once home to the local saddler who lived and worked in the cottage, it has now been lovingly converted into a holiday cottage with all modern conveniences whilst retaining the original beamed ceilings and stone nooks.
Holme Fell View is gas centrally heated and comprises:
- Lounge/dining room with feature gas stove, TV, DVD and freeview, there is also a wide selection of books and games.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge.
- First floor: Master double bedroom with king-size bed.
- Twin bedroom. Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels provided.
- Sorry no cot or highchair but you are welcome to bring your own.
- On street parking.
- Small court yard with seating.
- Outhouse with washer/dryer.
- Wi-Fi available.
Great relaxing stay at your beautiful cottage, so well equipped with everything you need. Fantastic location - lots to do locally and within a short drive. We'll definetly be back, thanks for a great holiday.
Ben & Sally Norfolk
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.