In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- On street parking
- New cottage
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Honeysuckle Cottage is a traditional, characterful family cottage, conveniently located in a peaceful area, a short stroll of Lake Windermere and within a few minutes walk from the main thoroughfare of the village of Bowness on Windermere with shops, cafes and pubs. The cottage is ideal for a stay any time of the year with comfortable, cosy lounge and terraced garden ideal for a summer’s afternoon.
Centrally located in the bustling village, Bowness on Windermere which has a wide range of shops, pubs, restaurants and attractions such as Beatrix Potter Exhibition. Honeysuckle Cottage is in a great location to enjoy the views at the lake front, and a short drive from the car ferry which runs the far side of the Lake to explore Sawrey and Hawkshead, or a trip on the steamers north to Ambleside or south to Lakeside.
Honeysuckle Cottage offers accommodation for a family or couple wanting to explore the South of the Lake District at any time of the year and the many local amenities within a short walk from the cottage.
The gas central heated cottage comprises:
- Lounge with electric coal effect fire, TV and DVD player, bay window looking over terraced garden.
- Kitchen with oak units, double electric oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Dining Room With feature Victorian fireplace, stable-door leading to small yard area.
- Double bedroom with feature fireplace.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom With shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Front garden with patio area with garden furniture and steps leading to raised lawn area.
- Outhouse – With washing machine.
- Rear yard with garden furniture.
- All gas, electric and bed linen provided.
- On street parking for one car.
- Please note there is no cot or highchair provided at this cottage.
PLEASE NOTE Cancellation Protection is available; please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.