In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Log cabin
- Leisure club facilities
- Close to a beach
Hope Lodge is located on a 5 star park, on the border of Lancashire and Cumbria the site has its own lake with an abundance of water sports activities and complimentary leisure club facilities. The lodge sleeps up to four and is ideal for a family holiday at any time of year.
Located just 5 minutes north of the M6 motorway Pine Lake is ideally placed for a short break or a longer stay at any time of year, whilst staying at Pine Lake, the traditional villages of Ambleside and Grasmere are only a 40 minute drive away, as well as been located on the border of Lancashire and Yorkshire making it an ideal location for exploring the delights of all 3 counties.
Pine Lake is a 5 star resort which offers a wealth of amenities to both families and couples. There is an abundance of water sports available on the parks own private lake such as water skiing, canoeing and sailing. The resort also has its own restaurant and bar where nightly entertainment is available. The towns of Morecambe and Lancaster are both within a 20 minute drive with an abundance of shops, restaurants and museums. The lodge provides spacious accommodation ideal for couples or a family.
The lodge has electric heaters and comprises:
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with TV, DVD player, CD radio, French doors lead from the lounge out onto a decked terrace.
- Kitchen area with electric oven and hob, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All, electric and bed linen included.
- Cot, highchair.
- Private parking for 1 car. Additional parking also available at reception.
- Decked terrace area and small lawn to the front.
- Complimentary leisure club facilities with heated indoor swimming pool, spa, steam room, solarium and tennis court.
- Wi-Fi available on site.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week there is a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. Cancellation Protection is available; please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.