In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- No Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Budget cottage
Howgill Apartment is ideal for anyone looking for a central base from which to enjoy a holiday in the Lake District. Located in the centre of Windermere with private secure parking.
Howgill is a second floor purpose built apartment, situated only a stone's throw away from the centre of Windermere, and a five minute walk from the train station. Windermere is a pretty town which grew around the railway station the town is only a mile and a half from the Lake. Over many years the little gem town became merged with the older lakeside town of Bowness-on-Windermere both of which retain their original vibrant town centres. A wide variety of water sports, walking and climbing activities, museums, shops, galleries and restaurants await you. Brockhole visitors centre, Ambleside and Grasmere are only a short drive away.
The apartment has electric storage heaters and comprises:
- Open plan lounge/diner with TV, DVD player and CD radio.
- Dining area.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bunk bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All electric, bed linen and towels provided.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Private secure parking for 1 car.
- Complimentary membership to Choices Health Club in nearby Troutbeck Bridge included.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week there is a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. 3 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week. Cancellation Protection is available; please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.