In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Parking permit available
- Pub within walking distance
- Budget cottage
located in a courtyard just off the main thoroughfare of Kendal, Hummingbird Cottage is a refurbished cottage to provide for all your holiday needs. Ideal for couples, the cottage is close to all amenities, and romantic walks can be enjoyed along the River Kent.
The market town of Kendal is known as the ‘Gateway to the Lakes’ and has a wealth of facilities ranging from shops, restaurants and bars to provide for all your holiday needs. The River Kent winds its way through the town and leisurely walks can be enjoyed on the footpath that runs alongside. The home of Kendal Mint Cake, Kendal was once listed in the Domesday Book as part of Yorkshire, the Dales are easily accessible if you tire of exploring the lakes or the historic sites of the town including Kendal Castle, Castle Howe, the fortified alleyways and the museum.
Hummingbird Cottage is located in the old part of Kendal within 100 yards of the Brewery Arts Theatre, tucked away in a peaceful lane, just off the main thoroughfare of the town with a wealth of amenities close at hand. As pretty a cottage as you could wish to find, this newly refurbished two bedroom cottage has been lovingly refurbished to provide for your every comfort. The cottage is equally suitable to couples with low occupancy discount available.
The cottage has gas central heating and comprises:
- Cosy lounge with feature fireplace and TV with built in DVD player.
- Quiet sitting room/study with stained glass window.
- Breakfast kitchen with gas cooker, dishwasher, microwave, fridge and breakfast area.
- First floor: Two double bedrooms with bright co-ordinated linens and attractive wallpapers with separate walk-in dressing room.
- Shower room with hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Parking permit for 1 car available. Please note, the parking area is is not outside the property but near by.
- Pretty walled patio to the front of the property and outside drying room with washing machine and clothes pulley to the rear.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week there is a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. Cancellation Protection is available; please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.