In a Nutshell
- Four bathrooms
- Secure Garden
- Private parking
- Open fire
A luxurious five bedroomed detached cottage situated in a delightful rural location close to Ullswater and Pooley Bridge. The delightful lounge has a cosy open fire perfect for chilly winter evenings and in the summer the dining/kitchen opens out onto a sunny rear garden with views of the open countryside, an ideal spot to relax with a glass of chilled wine.
Hunters Chase is situated in the pretty Lakeland village of Tirril only 2 miles from Pooley Bridge and Ullswater, ideally placed in a picturesque area which is steeped in beautiful and stunning scenery, a lovely day can be spent cruising Ullswater on a steamer or if you prefer you can relax on the shores with a picnic. The historic market town of Penrith and many surrounding villages are close by and boast a vast array of facilities and places of historic interest, including Penrith Castle, Dalemain Country House and Rheged Discovery centre to name but a few. Whatever your interests there is something in this area for you.
A contemporary style detached property providing spacious family accommodation. The cottage sits in a courtyard of similar style properties and has been furnished and equipped to a very high standard.
The property has oil fired central heating and comprises:
- Large entrance hallway with sandstone floor.
- Lounge with black marble open fire, TV and DVD player.
- Sitting room leading to modern open plan
- kitchen/diner is complemented with the use of stainless steel and black marble surfaces and equipped with electric built in eye level oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and French doors leading out into the rear garden.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Cloakroom with hand basin and WC.
- An oak staircase leads to the first floor landing which has a reading area with table and easy chairs.
- Double bedroom with TV and en-suite bathroom with shower attachment, hand basin, bidet and WC.
- Double bedroom with TV and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, hand basin and WC.
- Twin bedroom.
- Single bedroom.
- Family bathroom with shower attachment over bath, separate shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
- All oil, electric, bed linen and Wi-Fi included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Parking for three cars.
- Storage for bikes.
- Enclosed garden with garden furniture and views.
- Free Wi-Fi available
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week there is a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. Cancellation Protection is available; please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.