In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
Jill's Cottage is centrally located in Keswick, a level stroll from the town centre, and within walking distance of the lake shore. An ideal retreat for families wishing to visit this beautiful Lakeland town and the stunning scenery which surrounds it.
Situated in the heart of Keswick this delightful cottage is an excellent base from which to enjoy the delights of Keswick and the Northern Lake District. The town has a lovely atmosphere with many shops, fine pubs and restaurants. The shores of Derwentwater are a short stroll away you can either relax and enjoy a lake cruise or hire your own rowing boat. The local parks offer tennis, bowls and golf. For the more energetic there are many cycling and walking opportunities within and surrounding the town, and the foot of Latrigg and Skiddaw can be accessed easily from the town on foot.
Jill's Cottage has gas central heating and comprises:
- Lounge with gas fire, TV and DVD player.
- Dining kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge with ice box.
- First Floor double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Wi-Fi available
- Private parking for 2 cars.
- Seating area to the rear with outdoor furniture.
- Laundrette located within 10 yards.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week there is a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. 2 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week. . Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.