In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- No Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
A second floor apartment located in the centre of Ambleside with superb views over the rooftops to the near by fells and mountains. The property sleeps four and is an ideal base for families wishing to explore the southern Lake District.
Kelsick Heights and Loughrigg View are centrally located and furnished in contemporary style, these 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom first and second floor apartments have the benefit of private parking and will prove a popular addition for those seeking a base from which to explore the central Lakes while relaxing in luxuriously appointed accommodation.
Ideal for couples or family groups, the apartments are situated above Atelier Cafe on Lake Road, within a short stroll of the park and the northern tip of Lake Windermere. There are plenty of shops, pubs and restaurants on the doorstep.
Please note this property is accessed via an external staircase.
The gas centrally heated second floor apartment has been decorated in a contemporary style and furnished and equipped with great attention to detail to provide for your every need. The accommodation comprises:
- Lounge with feature window providing views to the fells, TV and CD/hi-fi.
- Dining/kitchen with gas oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, microwave and slate effect laminate flooring.
- Double bedroom with en-suite, fully tiled shower room with hand basin, WC and shaver socket.
- Twin bedroom.
- Luxuriously appointed, fully tiled bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, separate shower cubicle, hand basin, WC and shaver socket.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Private parking for 1 car.
- Cot available
- Free Wi-Fi available
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.
To apartment was excellent, we had a great week. Clean, comfortable, liked to window seat. Our one and only fault was the en-suite shower that we didn't use as poor. The main bathroom shower was lovely a powerful. Having a parking space was good of course.