In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Log cabin
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Located on the banks of the River Greta in the peaceful backwater of the market town of Keswick this three bedroomed lodge is an ideal base for a memorable holiday in the English Lakes.
Keswick Bridge is a superb development of 20, one, two and three bedroom luxurious Scandinavian lodges situated in sheltered woodlands on the banks of the River Greta in a peaceful backwater of the ever popular Keswick.
The lodges are centrally heated and comprise:
- Ground floor: Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- Twin bedroom
- Bunk bedroom.
- Bathroom with electric shower, hand basin, WC .
- First floor: Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner. Lounge, stereo unit and TV (some satellite channels).
- Dining area. Kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Balcony overlooking the River Greta or with woodland views to Walla Crag
- The spacious grounds are ideal for children to explore having a children's play area, a wider open grassed area bordered by the river to one side and the woodland to the other, while still in sight of the lodges.
- Bed linen supplied for all beds including extra beds.
- Towels included,
- Electric is charged on departure.
- Shared utility room with washing machine and dryer.
- Telephone in each lodge.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed available to sleep an additional 2 people.
PLEASE NOTE Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.