In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
This Scandinavian lodge is located on the banks of the River Greta, sheltered by woodland. Sleeping 6 / 8 people, the development is within easy walking distance of the amenities of Keswick.
Keswick Bridge is a superb development of 20, one, two and three bedroom luxurious Scandinavian lodges situated in sheltered woodlands on the banks of the River Greta in a peaceful backwater of the ever popular Keswick.
The lodges are centrally heated and comprise:
- Master double bedroom with luxurious en-suite bathroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bunk bedroom.
- Beautifully appointed bathroom with luxurious suites and electric showers in each en-suite bathroom.
- Hallway with large heated drying/storage cupboard, ideal for drying walking gear.
- First floor: Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner. Lounge with sofas, fully fitted wall units housing a pull down double bed, stereo unit and TV (some satellite channels).
- Dining area. Kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Balcony overlooking the River Greta or with woodland views to Walla Crag.
- The spacious grounds are ideal for children to explore having a children's play area, a wider open grassed area bordered by the river to one side and the woodland to the other, while still in sight of the lodges.
- Bed linen supplied for all beds including extra beds.
- Towels included, electric is charged on departure.
- Shared utility room with washing machine and dryer.
- Telephone in each lodge.
- Free Wi-Fi
PLEASE NOTE Cancellation Protection is available; please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.