In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
This luxurious Scandinavian lodge sleeps up to 6 people situated in sheltered woodlands on the banks of the River Greta in a peaceful backwater of the ever popular market town of Keswick. This lodge is only available for Friday changeovers.
The lodges are centrally heated and comprise:
- Master bedroom with double bed and luxurious en-suite bathroom with hand basin and WC.
- Bathroom beautifully appointed with luxurious suite and electric showers.
- Twin bedroom.
- Hallway with large heated drying/storage cupboard, ideal for drying walking gear.
- First floor: Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner. Lounge with sofas, fully fitted wall units housing a pull down double bed, stereo unit and TV (some satellite channels).
- Dining area. Kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Balcony overlooking the River Greta or with woodland views to Walla Crag.
- The spacious grounds are ideal for children to explore having a children's play area, a wider open grassed area bordered by the river to one side and the woodland to the other, while still in sight of the lodges.
- Bed linen supplied for all beds including extra beds.
- Towels included
- Electric is charged on departure.
- Shared utility room with washing machine and dryer.
- Telephone in each lodge.
- Free Wi-Fi
PLEASE NOTE Cancellation Protection is available; please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.