In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Private Garden
- On street parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Wood burning stove
La Casa is a delightful holiday cottage sleeping 6, located only a few minutes level walk from the centre of Keswick. Perfect for a family holiday in the Lake District at any time of year, the cottage has a welcoming homely feel and you are sure to feel comfortable and relaxed from the minute you walk through the door.
Keswick is a pretty Lakeland town surrounded by lovely scenery, the shores of Derwentwater, the jaws of Borrowdale valley, Newlands valley and the southern tip of Bassenthwaite Lake are all within walking distance. Those who would like to relax and take it easy may enjoy cruising the lake on a launch, relaxing in one of the many beautiful parks or exploring the interesting museums, galleries, shops, cosy pubs and eateries which this delightful town has to offer. Quite simply there is something in Keswick for all the family no matter what their interests.
La Casa, “The house”, certainly is the house to stay in for a very memorable holiday in the Lake District. Beautifully presented with modern quality furnishings and comfortable co-ordinated linens, this warm and welcoming home from home has a delightful open plan living area with cosy wood burning stove, an enclosed rear courtyard perfect to relax in after a busy day exploring and to top it off it is located only a 2 minute walk from the bustling Lakeland town centre of Keswick.
This delightful slate fronted Lake District cottage has gas central heating and comprises:
- Open plan lounge/diner with wood burning stove TV with freesat, DVD player and free wireless internet access.
- Kitchen with electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- First floor: Master double bedroom with TV and en-suite shower room with WC, hand basin and heated towel rail.
- Twin bedroom.
- Family bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, hand basin and heated towel rail.
- WC with hand basin.
- Second floor: Double bedroom with seating area, TV, and dorma windows with spectacular views from the front towards Latrigg and to the rear towards Newlands Valley.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- On street parking.
- Outside rear courtyard with seating.
PLEASE NOTE 2 Dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per week per dog. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.