In a Nutshell
- Three bathrooms
- Private Garden
- On street parking
- City breaks
Sitting within his own grounds this B listed Georgian Cottage is in a 'Country like Village' within the heart of Edinburgh. The cottage has views of Arthur Seat and is across from Duddingston Loch.
The capital of Scotland, Edinburgh is situated on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth where the River Forth flows into the North Sea. Being the second most popular tourist destination in the UK there is plenty to keep everyone entertained during their visit. Regular festivals throughout the year include the Edinburgh International Festival, Edinburgh Festival Fringe and the International Book Festival, the biggest Hogmanay street party is hosted annually in Edinburgh and the Military Tattoo is popular with visitors from around the world. As you would expect from any capital city, there is a cosmopolitan mix of restaurants, bars and designer shops lining the streets along with theatres, museums, one of the largest zoos in the UK and historical buildings including Holyrood House, Edinburgh Castle and underground tours of the old city can be taken to find out for yourself if it lives up to its reputation of being the most haunted city in the world. Perfectly based for exploring further afield, Glasgow is 50 minutes away by train, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park is just over an hours car journey and further north the Highlands and Islands offer spectacular, unspoilt mountains, lochs and beaches.
We have a selection of 15 apartments and 3 cottages available throughout the city of Edinburgh, perfectly based to make the most of your holiday in Edinburgh. All of the apartments are furnished and equipped to an extremely high standard, so relaxing after a day exploring or shopping in the city could not be easier.
With lovely views of Arthur Seat, this B listed Georgian cottage, set within its own grounds, is situated in an enviable position, a quiet ‘country like village’ within the heart of Edinburgh. Duddingston Village offers picturesque surroundings with delightful views across Duddingston Loch and is one of Edinburghs premier addresses. The cottage is gas centrally heated and comprises:
- Lounge has floor to ceiling glass covering most of 2 walls which open onto the garden, TV and DVD player.
- Dining room.
- Kitchen with gas hob and electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave.
- Snug with day bed which converts to a double bed leading to double bedroom.
- Bathroom with power shower, bath, hand basin and WC.
- First floor: Two double bedrooms both with en-suite shower rooms, hand basin and WC.
- Bunk bedroom.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels provided.
- Cot and highchair available.
- On street parking.
- Please note this property is not suitable for stag/hen parties or single sex groups and one member of the party must be over 25 years old.
- PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week.
- Cancellation Protection available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.