In a Nutshell
- Four bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Wood burning stove
Latrigg House is a fantastic holiday home located in the popular market town of Keswick. Furnished and equipped to a very high standard it is a welcoming base from which to explore the Lake District. Being one of our dog friendly cottages in the Lake District, two dogs are welcome here.
Keswick is a vibrant and historic market town in one of the Lake District’s most stunning areas of natural beauty. Keswick offers a wonderful mix of tradition and present day surprises including fine quality shops, friendly inns and restaurants. The shores of Derwentwater are a very gentle stroll away why not hop on a launch and relax whilst cruising along the lake stopping off or passing by many landings which give access to stunning countryside and pretty lakeland villages.
Latrigg House is a beautifully restored modern, charming and characterful holiday cottage, ideally located within level walking distance of Keswick town centre. Furnished and equipped to a very high standard the cottage offers holidaymakers everything needed for a memorable Lake District holiday. The cottage is a perfect base from which to explore the surrounding landscape with walking and sightseeing opportunities directly from the doorstep, at the end of a long day exploring you can relax on the patio soaking up the late afternoon sun whilst dining alfresco with a glass of wine.
The cottage has gas central heating and comprises:
- Lounge with karndene flooring smart TV, Netflix and wood burning stove.
- Modern and luxurious kitchen/diner with central island and breakfast bar, ceramic hob, electric oven, combination microwave oven, fridge, freezer, drinks fridge, dishwasher, wall mounted smart TV and blue tooth music system.
- Utility room with sink, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Cloakroom with hand basin and WC.
- First floor Landing with seating area.
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Double bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail (Please note the bed in this room can be converted into twin beds, please advise at the time of booking).
- Second floor: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Family bedroom with twin beds and full size bunk beds, en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Free Wi-Fi provided.
- Sorry no cot or highchair available.
- Private parking for 3 cars.
- Outside seating area to the front of the house.
PLEASE NOTE 2 Dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per week per dog. Cancellation Protection available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.