In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- No Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Budget cottage
Latrigg is centrally located in a quiet courtyard just off Keswick town centre, sleeping 4 it is a perfect base for couples or families looking for a central location with an abundance of amenities to hand. The apartment is within a 2 minute level walk to the bus station ideal for those who do not have a car.
Hewetson Court is a development of 25 apartments with private parking tucked away in a courtyard setting just 200 meters from the town centre. The popular market town of Keswick has a mixture of shops and restaurants, a cinema, golf, tennis and local parks are only a short walk as is the shore of Derwentwater with spectacular and dramatic scenery. Being centrally located the apartments area an ideal choice for those looking for a base from which to explore Keswick and the surrounding area on foot.
This second floor apartment provides attractive, well presented, cosy, comfortable accommodation with electric heaters and comprises:
- Light and airy lounge/diner with electric fire, TV, DVD and CD player.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge and washing machine.
- Spacious double bedroom with TV, co-ordinated linens, scatter cushions and throw.
- Twin bedroom.
- Fully tiled family Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All electric and bed linen included.
- Cot available.
- Free Wi-fi available.
- Sorry no highchair, however you welcome to bring your own or you may hire one from our office. Please call 017687 74060 to reserve.
- Private parking for 1 car.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week. Cancellation Protection available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.