In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Log cabin
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Latrigg is a fantastic base for those who wish to explore the magnificent scenery which surrounds Keswick. The lodge has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and sleeps 6 people. It has a south facing veranda with fell views, peace and tranquility await you.
Burnside Park is a development of pine log cabins located on the outskirts of Keswick. The town centre is a 10 minute walk where there are a wealth of shops, bars, restaurants, a cinema, theatre and activities for the whole family to enjoy, Lake Derwentwater is a 15 minute walk. The lodges are located at the foot of Latrigg and Skiddaw in landscaped gardens and offer magnificent fell views.
The lodges are all fully equipped to cater for your every need. Each has patio doors opening onto a terrace where you can relax enjoying the surrounding scenery and has 2 secure bicycle ground anchors next to the lodge entrance.
Latrigg is a 3 bedroomed lodge with terrace and superb views. The lodge is heated by electric heaters and comprises:
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room equipped with colour TV, DVD player, i pod docking station, radio and electric stove effect fire.
- French doors lead from the lounge onto an enclosed south facing decked terrace.
- 2 ground anchors for bike security
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Dining area.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
- Twin bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Cot available.
- Private parking for 2 cars.
- South facing elevated veranda with fell views and garden furniture.
- Please note the site is closed from mid November until the end of February ( Excluding Christmas and New Year)
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week.
Cancellation Protection available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance
Everything about Latrigg has been superb. We will be back for years to come!
Phil & Jane Stone
4th time here, lovely stay with beautiful views. Hope to be back agian for holiday number 5 as soon as we can.
Simon, Judy and Jim Cox
Excellent facilities for 6 people. The chalet is very warm, cleam and comfortable with good quality appliances
The Barker Pagdin family
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.