In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Shared Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Budget cottage
Lavender Cottage is a two bedroomed cottage converted from an old barn with patio garden to the front and paddock with picnic tables to the side. Being one of 3 cottages it can be rented on its own or together with Daisy and Poppy for guests looking to holiday together but have their own accommodation.
Penruddock is conveniently located just a short drive off the M6 motorway with easy access to Lake Ullswater, only 7 miles away and Keswick only a 15 minute drive. The Caldbeck fells are also within easy reach providing a quieter haven for walkers than the hustle of the Lake District. There are 2 pubs within 1 mile and Penrith, the ‘Gateway to the Lakes', is only 10 minutes away providing a wealth of shops, bars, restaurants, cinema and much more.
The cottages have been converted from a 17th century farmhouse, are light and airy, furnished and equipped to a high standard and have been converted from the original barn and retain many original features, including beams and magnificent views over the fields which circumscribe the barn. Ideally suited for those who appreciate the peace and quiet but within easy access of the many facilities close by these properties are sure to appeal to those who enjoy the ‘great outdoors' with cycling, water sports and much more all within a few miles.
Lavender Cottage is a 2 bedroom barn conversion which is adjacent to Daisy Cottage and has a patio/garden to the front and paddock to the side and comprises:
- Beamed open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room with TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen equipped with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave and dining table.
- First floor: Double bedroom.
- Single bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All properties are oil centrally heated, have wifi, free view and use of the shared barbecue.
- All oil, electric, logs, bed linen and towels included.
- Cot available.
- Private parking.
- There is a laundry room which houses a washing machine, tumble dryer and ample space for drying clothes.
- There is a large paddock area available to all cottages with picnic tables.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.