In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Open fire
Little Ghyll Cottage is situated in a spectacular location close to Windermere, the cottage which sleeps 5 is family friendly with a wide selection of books, games and toys. The cottage has pretty south facing gardens with a small stream and a tree house which is perfect for children's holiday adventures.
The village of Ings is located midway between Windermere and Staveley and is home to the renowned Watermill Inn with real ales and excellent food. Little Ghyll Cottage is located within walking distance of the village and is a short drive from Windermere and Bowness where a wealth of activities await you. Perfect for families of all ages and ideally situated for all the attractions the Lake District has to offer.
Little Ghyll Cottage is a beautiful property situated in a south-facing elevated position in the quiet village of Ings. Surrounded by a large garden with a peaceful stream, open views of the countryside the garden is also home to a tree house which is ideal for children's holiday adventures. The cottage has been lovingly furnished and equipped and provides a homely base for families or groups of all ages looking for the perfect base from which to explore the natural beauty of the Lake District. A warm welcome awaits you from the owner who lives next door.
The oil centrally heated accommodation comprises:
- Kitchen/diner with Rayburn, electric cooker, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Large living room with inglenook fireplace, TV, video, books, games, videos and toys.
- Downstairs WC.
- Conservatory looking out onto large garden.
- First floor: Double bedroom with King size bed.
- Triple bedroom with 3 single beds.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, basin and WC.
- All oil, electric and bed linen included.
- Cot or highchair available.
- Private driveway with parking for 2 small cars.
- Delightful enclosed garden and patio with garden furniture, where you can relax whilst taking in the views of the beautiful countryside.
- There is a tree house in the garden, ideal for children.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week. 2 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per week per dog. Cancellation Protection available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.