In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Secure Garden
- Private parking
- Budget cottage
This centrally based Cumbrian cottage sleeping 2 is ideal for couples looking to spend a week or short break together in the countyside but still remaining close to all the conveniences of the towns and villages.
Situated midway between Kendal and Windermere, Staveley is a small village with a selection of traditional shops, pubs and cafes. The cottages are located two miles outside of the village, perfectly placed for exploring the Lake District by car or foot. For the dedicated walkers Kentmere, Longsleddale and Troutbeck are all within easy reach, there are also more relaxed walking and cycling opportunities straight from the door meaning you can leave your car behind.
Located just 15 minutes away are the popular villages of Windermere and Bowness, with an abundance of water sport activities available and the famous Beatrix Potter museum is well worth a visit. Grasmere is a further 15 minutes as is Ullswater just a short drive over the scenic Kirkstone pass, stopping along the way for a drink in the highest pub in England located 1500ft above sea level.
The cottages adjoin the owner’s main farmhouse, and are ideal for couples looking for a quite break away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The owners are on hand to advise you if you need any help.
The cottage is centrally heated and comprises:
- Lounge with electric effect log burning stove, TV and DVD player, dining area. Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Bathroom with shower, hand basin and WC.
- First floor: Double bedroom with views out over the surrounding country side.
- Private enclosed garden with patio area and seating and views over the fells.
- All electric, bed linen and towels provided.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Sorry not suitable for young children
- Private parking for 1 car.
PLEASE NOTE 4 dogs are welcome and are charged at £20 per week per dog.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.