In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Lake view
This ground floor apartment offers spacious, modern living, ideal for couples or families and only a short walk from the village centre. With 2 balconies, both with views across Lake Windermere to the fells beyond, they are the perfect setting for al fresco dining or enjoying a glass of wine after a day's sightseeing.
The shores of Lake Windermere play host to the popular holiday destination of Bowness on Windermere. The Windermere steamers run regular trips to Ambleside and Lakeside where you can jump aboard the steam train or visit the aquarium. The bustling village offers a variety of family attractions including mini golf, tennis and the World of Beatrix Potter, the busy shopping street is a short walk from the lake with a variety of antique, trinket and clothes shops, intermingled with cafes, bars and restaurants.
Lower Brantfell, as the names suggests, nestles into the lower slopes of Brantfell with views across the lake to the fells beyond. The contemporary property is a ground floor apartment conveniently located only a short walk from the centre of Bowness village and offers spacious modern living for couples or families. The balcony offers stunning views over the rooftops towards Lake Windermere.
The gas centrally heated accommodation comprises:
- Lounge with TV, DVD player and large sliding doors leading to the balcony with lake views.
- Dining/kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge with integrated 2 shelf freezer and microwave.
- Master double bedroom with king size bed, TV and sliding doors leading to a further balcony.
- Double bedroom with TV.
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
- Cloakroom with hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels provided.
- Sorry no cot or highchair available.
- Private parking for 1 car, on street parking for second car.
- Balcony with garden furniture and shared use of the lawned garden.
PLEASE NOTE Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.