LYDIA'S RIVER COTTAGE, KeswickTel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081
This quaint cottage has a patio overlooking the River Greta and is within a few minutes of Fitz Park with its many amenities and walking distance to Keswick town centre. Sleeping 4 the cottage is an ideal base for families wishing to explore the area.
Lydia's River Cottage is a "chocolate box" mid terrace cottage built with Lakeland stone and full of character. Located on the banks of the River Greta with woodland aspect from the patio and kitchen. Just 5 minutes walk from Fitz Park where you can enjoy a wealth of outside activities to keep the whole family entertained. With its tennis and football courts to its miniature golf and children's play area. This lovely property is also within walking distance of the indoor swimming pool and just 10 minutes walk from the hustle and bustle of Keswick town centre with a wide selection of shops, restaurants, galleries, theatres and local pubs.
The cottage is heated by night storage heaters and comprises:
- Beamed lounge with TV. DVD and CD radio
- Kitchen/diner with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer and dining table.
- First floor: Double bedroom
- Bunk bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included
- Towels available to hire from Lakes Cottage Holidays, please order when booking.
- Private parking for 2 cars.
- Rear patio overlooking the River Greta with outdoor furniture
- Front garden with seating.
Please note towels are not provided with this property, however you can hire these from our office, please telephone 017687 74060 to reserve
Loading availability calendar...
Find Keswick Vacation Rentals on FlipKey
Tel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081