In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
Stunning Lakeland views await you at this delightful bungalow, located only a short stroll from the centre of Keswick this is a perfect retreat for families or couples looking for quality accommodation in a quiet area of the town.
The picturesque market town of Keswick is surrounded by dramatic scenery and stunning countryside, there is nothing quite like a holiday here with long walks, cycle tracks, parks museums, galleries, pubs and restaurants all on the door step. Many visitors to the area choose to discover the beauty whilst cruising around Derwentwater on a launch, there are boat landings around the lake where you can disembark to explore the area on foot. There is something special in the area for all ages which makes Keswick a truly memorable place for a family holiday and this superb cottage is not to be missed.
This beautifully and lovingly furnished semi-detached bungalow is situated in a quiet residential area of Keswick, which is within a short stroll of the town centre. The property boasts magnificent views of the surrounding fells including Latrigg and Skiddaw to name but a few, the patio garden is the perfect place to sit and relax whilst watching spectacular sunsets over the fells and town.
This gas centrally heated cottage comprises:
- Lounge with electric fire, TV, DVD player/recorder and CD radio
- Dining/kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge and washer/dryer.
- Double bedroom with views to the fells.
- Twin bedroom.
- Luxurious family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Private parking and garage available for storing bikes and outdoor equipment.
- Outside terrace garden with patio and outdoor furniture.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week. . Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.