In a Nutshell
- Three bathrooms
- Shared Garden
- Private parking
- Open fire
Manor Hall is a south facing ground floor apartment, and is set in an elevated position ideal for enjoying the views over the Eden Valley which is an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Staffield Hall is an impressive, Victorian manor house, originally built in 1848 for the beautiful bride Lady Jane Aglionby and occupies a magnificent elevated setting with superb views over the surrounding countryside of the Eden Valley.
Staffield Hall is located between the pretty villages of Kirkoswald and Armathwaite in the northern Eden Valley, an area of peace and tranquillity. Within a short drive are the market towns of Carlisle and Penrith, Ullswater the northern most lake, Hadrian’s Wall and the Scottish Borders.
The Hall retains it's period features including the “Great Hall” with a magnificent, carved oak staircase, feature stained glass window, servants bells, vaulted beamed ceilings including ornate cornicing and ceiling rose. Staffield Hall is a truly idyllic country house with formal terraced gardens overlooking the surrounding countryside, that has been converted to seven luxuriously appointed, one bedroom, en-suite apartments and a three bedroom, all en-suite ground floor apartment.
Staffield Hall was converted in 2005 by the owners using their wealth of experience of the “luxury self catering market” to provide romantic accommodation for a break at any time of the year, an ideal honeymoon location or for those to celebrate special occasions enabling you to relax in the tranquillity and splendour in a style lost to all but the privileged few.
The apartments are furnished and equipped to the highest of standards achieving VB 5 star rating, most are fitted with Jacuzzi baths, all have power showers, designer kitchen equipped with microwave, dishwasher, fan ovens and halogen hobs. The lounges have flat screen LCD TVs and DVD/CD players. Broadband and telephone access is available within the room. Romantic bedrooms, some with four poster beds, others with double and super King size beds (some can be converted to twin beds, please advise when booking), all with co-ordinating bed linen including towelling dressing gowns.
Staffield Hall is a very special venue for a small family gathering or a reunion of old friends that can comfortably cater for up to 18 people.
Manor Hall, is south facing, occupies the entire ground floor, is centrally heated and comprises:
- Lounge with two leather sofas, large screen TV, video, DVD and CD player with oak flooring throughout and open fire.
- The specially designed circular kitchen in the dining room with granite worktops acts as a cocktail bar, there is a large hand carved fireplace with open fire.
- The kitchen is equipped with a double door fridge/freezer with ice and chilled drinks dispenser.
- Two of the bedrooms have 6ft double beds which can be made up into twins (please advise when booking if twin beds required),
- Third bedroom has a King size bed,
- Each bedroom has en-suite comprising of two luxury bio-jet spa baths and three power showers.
- The high ceilings have splendid ornate cornice and intricate decoration, the large mullioned windows give views down the terraced garden and an across the Eden Valley.
- All electric, bed linen, towels and dressing gowns provided for adult guests.
- Ample private parking.
- Shared use of the grounds.
PLEASE NOTE 2 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week.
Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.