In a Nutshell
- Three bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Situated in the traditional village of Braithwaite, with stunning scenery and breathtaking views this luxurious Lake District holiday cottage awaits you. Look no further, Maple Bank Cottage is truly delightful, sleeping 8 it is ideal for a family holiday or for groups of friends looking for excellent quality and facilities. The open plan living accommodation has modern Bi-fold doors which open out onto a slate patio and lawned garden, after a day exploring why not dine alfresco, sit back, relax and enjoy the great outdoors. There are three pubs all serving meals within walking distance.
Maple Bank Cottage is a luxurious self-catering Lake District holiday cottage situated in the popular village of Braithwaite. Surrounded by dramatic mountains, glistening lakes and rolling countryside the area is nothing short of magnificent. The tourist hot spot Keswick is only two miles away, meaning delicious eateries, quirky boutique style shops, galleries, parks, the Theatre by the Lake and the shores of Derwentwater are a short drive away.
Maple Bank Cottage is a very special abode providing a tranquil escape for all the family to relax and unwind together. Elegantly decorated and furnished throughout with exquisite attention to detail this fantastic holiday cottage is the perfect base for a very memorable, enjoyable and luxurious break in the Lake District.
This stunning detached cottage has gas central heating and under floor heating and comprises:
- Open plan living accommodation, lounge/dining area with, TV, mood lighting with dimmers and Bi fold door leading out onto a sunny patio. Two steps lead down to the kitchen area.
- Kitchen area with built in electric double oven, integrated microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and central island with induction hob.
- Fully tiled shower room with double shower cubicle, WC, hand basin and heated towel rail.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and coffee maker.
- First floor: Master double bedroom with king-size bed wall mounted TV, DVD player, built in wardrobes, stunning views towards the Skiddaw range and en-suite shower room with slate tiled walls and floor with underfloor heating, WC, hand basin, heated towel rail and heated mirror.
- Two twin bedrooms with wall mounted Televisions and DVD players.
- Double bedroom with wall mounted TV and DVD player.
- Luxurious slate tiled family bathroom, curved bath with shower attachment over, WC, hand basin, heated towel rail, heated mirror and under floor heating.
- All gas, electric, bed linen included and towels included.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Garage suitable for storing bikes and outdoor equipment and private parking for 3 cars.
- Private patio with lighting, garden furniture and an extensive shared lawn area.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week. 2 dogs are welcome and cost £20 per week per dog. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.