In a Nutshell
- Seven bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
A substantial holiday home with fabulous views of the Skiddaw range, situated in the popular village of Braithwaite Near Keswick. Perfect for a family holiday in the Lake District.
Maple Bank Country House commands uninterrupted views across Derwent Valley towards the lofty Skiddaw and the smaller Latrigg and is ideally placed for walking, climbing, water sports and many other less strenuous activities like fishing or visiting local attractions, pubs restaurants and eateries. There are four pubs/restaurants in the village which are all within easy walking distance.
The house is a magnificent seven bedroomed detached Edwardian residence set in large gardens in the popular village of Braithwaite near Keswick in the heart of the Lake District National Park.
The property has gas central heating and comprises:
- Spacious lounge with TV and TV vision.
- Dining room with seating for 14.
- Large well equipped breakfast kitchen with 8 burner gas hob, electric double oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV and dining table.
- First floor:
- Two king size bedrooms both with TV, DVD player and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Twin bedroom with TV, DVD player and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Single bedroom with TV.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Second floor:
- Two double bedrooms both with TV, DVD player and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Family bedroom with double and single bed, TV, DVD player and en-suite shower room.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Private parking for 8 cars.
- Enclosed garden to the rear of the property with patio area.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week. 2 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per week per dog. Cancellation Protection available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.