In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Budget cottage
Sleeping 10, this barn conversion is perfect for family or a group of friends meeting up, located close to Lake Ullswater and only 2 miles from Penrith the area is ideal for walkers and cyclists and is in a tranquil, rural setting.
Located 2 miles north east of Penrith, Edenhall is a tranquil rural setting in the heart of the Eden Valley. Visiting badgers and squirrels will delight visitors along with other wildlife taking advantage of the spacious grounds. Penrith, known locally as the gateway to the lakes, has numerous boutique shops, pubs, restaurants, cinema and leisure pool and is worth spending a day in. The valley is popular with cyclists due to the quiet country road and Coast to Coast cycle route.
Edenhall, formerly a working farm now provides 3 cottages converted from the barn and the farmhouse, ideal for families looking for a base from which to explore the northern lakes and Eden Valley the properties all have views across the valley and shared use of the children's play area.
The largest part of the barn conversion is heated by night storage heaters and comprises:
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room with TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, washing machine and microwave.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Shower room with hand basin and WC.
- First floor: Four double and one single bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC
- A further WC.
- Bed linen provided.
- Electricity - The first £20 of electric is included during October and until the end of March, then payable by £1 and £2 coin meter.
- Cot and highchair available.
- WiFi available.
- Private parking.
- Large patio area with garden furniture and BBQ.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week. Cancellation Protection available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.