In a Nutshell
- Three bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- New cottage
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
A fabulous Lake District holiday cottage, situated in the quaint village of Pooley Bridge. Just perfect for a family holiday or a group of friends looking for a central Lakeland base from which to explore. An abundance of activities, scenic walks and visitor attractions await you.
Pooley Bridge is a pretty Lakeland village surrounded by lovely scenery, the shore of Ullswater is within walking distance. Those who would like to relax and take it easy may enjoy cruising the lake on a launch, relaxing in one of the many beautiful parks or exploring the interesting shops, cosy pubs and eateries which this delightful village has to offer. Quite simply there is something in Pooley Bridge and the surrounding area for all the family no matter what their interests.
Margaret House is a perfect base from which to explore the Lake District. Beautifully designed, built and presented with modern quality furnishings and comfortable co-ordinated linens, this warm and welcoming detached home from home has a delightful open living area with cosy wood burning stove, an enclosed rear courtyard perfect to relax in after a busy day exploring and to top it off it is located within walking distance from the shores of Ullswater.
This thoughtfully designed delightful detached family dwelling has oil fired central heating and comprises:
- Lounge with wood burning stove, smart on demand TV, DVD player and free wireless internet access.
- Kitchen with electric double oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- Dining room with French doors leading to the rear patio.
- Utility Room with washing machine.
- Cloakroom with WC and hand basin.
- First floor master double bedroom with TV and en-suite shower room with WC, hand basin and heated towel rail.
- Twin bedroom.
- Family bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, hand basin and heated towel rail.
- Double bedroom with king size bed, TV and en-suite shower room with WC hand basin and heated towel rail.
- Bunk bedroom with adult sized bunk beds.
- All oil, electric and bed linen and an initial supply of logs included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- Private parking for 4 cars.
- Outside rear Patio with seating.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week. Cancellation Protection available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.