In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- New cottage
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Wood burning stove
Located in the village of Tirril near Ullswater, Margate House is an exceptionally luxurious holiday cottage with fantastic attention to detail. Ideal for families, friends or fell walkers looking for a base from which to explore the scenic beauty of the Lake District.
Margate House is situated in Tirril, a pretty village full of Lakeland charm and surrounded by undulating countryside, there is a small shop and traditional pub serving real ale and delicious bar meals, you will receive a warm and inviting Cumbrian welcome. Pooley Bridge and Ullswater are close by, a lovely family day can be spent relaxing on the lake shore with a picnic, enjoying a cruise aboard a steamer or for the more energetic take part in outdoor pursuits, high and low-level walking and hiking, cycling, sailing and ghyll scrambling to name but a few.
Elegantly decorated and furnished throughout Margate House is sure to appeal to families looking for a luxurious and spacious holiday cottage from which to explore the delightful northern Lake District. The owner has used her flare for design and produced a high quality, light, airy and comfortable home from home for you to enjoy and looks forward to welcoming you.
An elegant and impressive detached house with oil fired central heating comprising:
- Lounge with wood burning stove, TV, DVD player and oak flooring.
- Kitchen/diner with electric double combination oven, microwave, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer with cool water dispenser and ice making facility and dishwasher.
- Dining area overlooking the patio and garden.
- Utility room with washing machine.
- First floor: Master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Double bedroom with king size bed.
- Single bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- All oil, electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Private parking for 3 cars.
- Patio and lawned garden with furniture.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week and a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.