In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Close to a beach
- Washing machine
- Lake view
Overlooking the marina, these 1 bedroom apartments are either ground or first floor with a balcony or terrace to take in the views, home from home these 5* luxury apartments are sure to provide a relaxing break at any time of year.
Tewitfield Marina is a waterside development of luxury holiday properties that boasts some of the North West’s most outstanding landscapes and tourist attractions right on its doorstep. These 1, 2 and 3 bedroom properties at this stylish holiday village are the perfect retreat for weekend breaks, extended stays and boating holidays.
The development covers 5 landscaped acres along the bank of the picturesque Lancaster Canal. Located just outside Carnforth the Marina is a convenient 5 minutes drive from junction 35 of the M6. Set amid first class walking country, it is a dream base for cycling, horse riding, water sports and other outdoor activities. Less than 30 minutes drive from the Lakeland National Park, the Yorkshire Dales and the coastal resorts of Morecambe and Grange over Sands and under an hour from the Scottish Borders.
The marina complex has over 50 moorings for narrow boats and cruisers, a safe play area for youngsters and the properties themselves are superbly designed and crafted in natural stone. All the properties are finished to an exceptional standard with the attention to detail that turns a holiday pad into a real home from home.
The apartments are either ground or first floor, gas centrally heated and comprise:
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area with flat screen freeview TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen with electric oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave.
- Double bedroom with flat screen TV.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Private parking per property.
- Each property has a balcony or patio overlooking the marina, please note the marina is unfenced and children should be supervised at all times.
- There is a communal garden area and children’s play area and shared use of the laundry room with coin operated tumble dryer.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week. 1 dog is welcome at a cost of £20 per week per dog.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.