In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Hot tub
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
This luxurious cottage has stunning views across the open countryside and to Lake Ullswater. Relaxation is key with this property, reclining leather sofas set in front of the Smart TV and a log burner. It has its own private HOT TUB to soak away the stresses of everyday life and enjoy the scenery that await you in Meadow Croft.
Hillcroft Park is a beautiful caravan/lodge site situated within a short walk of Lake Ullswater and Pooley Bridge with its shops, bars and cafes (open during the Summer season). Lake Ullswater has numerous watersport centres dotted around the lake and Rookin House is an outdoor adventure centre where you can try horse riding, quad biking, JCB operations and much more making this the perfect base from which to enjoy an action packed holiday. If all of this sounds too energetic, the magnificent scenery provides the perfect backdrop from which to enjoy a leisurely picnic on the banks of the lake, jump aboard the Ullswater Steamers and sail around the lake or enjoy a cream tea in one of the tea rooms close by. A trip over Kirkstone Pass brings you to Windermere or Ambleside and offers magnificent scenery from its summit.
Hillcroft Park is ideally situated to explore the quaint villages dotted around the lake by car or foot. The park is within a short walk of Lake Ullswater and has walking from the door over some of the best fells in the National Park. Family orientated the onsite shop (open March to October) caters for all your holiday essentials and the children’s play area provides hours of fun for the kids whilst making friends with other guests. In all the park is perfectly based to enjoy a break away at any time of year.
Meadow Croft Cottage is furnished in a contemporary style to an exacting standard to provide for your every need. Not only has this ground floor cottage got a wealth of facilities for the discerning guest but it is also in a superb location with views over open countryside to Ullswater.
The cottage has oil central heating and under floor heating in the kitchen and bathroom and comprises:
- Lounge with wood burning stove, Smart TV with Sky, reclining leather sofas and view to Ullswater.
- Breakfast kitchen with range master cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer , wine cooler, microwave and view towards Ullswater.
- Master bedroom with king size bed and large wall mounted TV.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Luxury bathroom with double shower cubicle, free standing roll top bath facing wall mounted TV, vanity unit, and WC.
- All electric, oil, bed linen, towels, hairdryer and Wi-Fi provided.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Private parking for 2 cars.
- Small garden with decking and led lighting, spacious HOT TUB where you can relax whilst admiring the rural aspect with view to lake.
- A selection of toiletries are supplied on arrival from local company Out Of Eden.
PLEASE NOTE: Hillcroft Park is happy to accept single sex bookings however the park is very family orientated and all holidaymakers are asked to respect this during their stay.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week.
Cancellation Protection available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.