In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Hot tub
- Holiday parks
- Washing machine
Meadowbank bungalow provides spacious and luxurious accommodation on one level. The park is ideally located within walking distance of the centre of Pooley Bridge and is a perfect base from which to explore Ullswater, Pooley Bridge, the Eden Valley and northern Lake District.
Hillcroft Park is a beautiful caravan/lodge site situated within a short walk of Lake Ullswater and Pooley Bridge with its shops, bars and cafes (open during the Summer season). Lake Ullswater has numerous watersport centres dotted around the lake and Rookin House is an outdoor adventure centre where you can try horse riding, quad biking, JCB operations and much more making this the perfect base from which to enjoy an action packed holiday. If all of this sounds too energetic, the magnificent scenery provides the perfect backdrop from which to enjoy a leisurely picnic on the banks of the lake, jump aboard the Ullswater Steamers and sail around the lake or enjoy a cream tea in one of the tea rooms close by. A trip over Kirkstone Pass brings you to Windermere or Ambleside and offers magnificent scenery from its summit.
Hillcroft Park is ideally situated to explore the quaint villages dotted around the lake by car or foot. The park is within a short walk of Lake Ullswater and has walking from the door over some of the best fells in the National Park. Family orientated the onsite shop (Open March to October) caters for all your holiday essentials and the children’s play area provides hours of fun for the kids whilst making friends with other guests. In all the park is perfectly based to enjoy a break away at any time of year.
Meadowbank Cottage is semi detached and located at the front of the park. The accommodation is furnished and equipped to a high standard and being all on the ground floor is ideal for those who have difficulty with stairs.
The cottage has oil central heating and comprises:
- Dining/lounge with electric fire, TV, blue ray DVD player, CD player with selection of discs and iPod docking station.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge, dishwasher and microwave.
- Utility room with washer/dryer.
- Master double bedroom with bathrobes and slippers.
- Twin bedroom.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Outside seating area with great views over the fells towards Ullswater to the front and large lawned garden to the rear.
- All electric, oil, bed linen and towels provided.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Private parking for 1 car.
- Terrace with garden furniture.
- HOT TUB
- A selection of toiletries are supplied on arrival from local company Out Of Eden.
PLEASE NOTE Hillcroft Park is happy to accept single sex bookings however the park is very family orientated and all holidaymakers are asked to respect this during their stay. There is a charge of £10 and £10 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week. Cancellation Protection available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.