MIDTOWN COTTAGE, Newby, Nr Penrith, Eden ValleyTel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081
With traditional features including a beams and four poster bed this cottage is located in the peaceful village of Newby. The Eden Valley is perfect for exploring the country lanes on bike and the cottage makes an ideal base for families or couples looking to explore the Lakes, The Dales, Hadrian's Wall and Scottish Borders.
Newby lies 8 miles south of Penrith and 5 miles west of Appleby in the renowned Eden Valley, an area of peace and tranquillity. The quiet country lanes are ideal for those who enjoy walking and cycling. The market towns of Penrith, Appleby and Kendal (21 miles) offer an abundance of shops, pubs and restaurants. A 15 minute drive will bring you to the Lake District, Haweswater and Ullswater. Hadrian’s Wall, Scottish Borders and the Dales National Park are all easily accessible making this an ideal base from which to explore this area.
Retaining many original features this former Westmorland farmhouse has been furnished to a high standard.
The cottage has beamed ceilings, electric log burning stove for cosy evenings, and a romantic four poster bed, making it an ideal all year round choice.
The cottage is heated by night storage heaters and comprises:
- Lounge with electriclog burning stovem TV, DVD player, CD/radio and selection of books and board games.
- Dining/kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Shower room with hand basin and WC.
- First floor:
Master bedroom with four posted bed.
- Twin bedroom with zip link beds that can convert to a king size bed.
- Twin bedroom and occasional bed.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All electric, bed linen and towels provided.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Private parking for 3 cars.
- Garden with garden furniture and barbeque.
Please note towels are provided with this property.
Loading availability calendar...
Find Keswick Vacation Rentals on FlipKey
Tel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081