In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Open fire
Glenridding definitely is a stunning place to stay whilst visiting the Lake District. Millcroft is a traditional holiday cottage with a delightful cottage style garden surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
The unspoilt and tranquil village of Glenridding on the Southern tip of Ullswater is set in beautiful countryside and framed by delightful Lakeland hills. The village is relatively less frequented by high influxes of tourists which often crowd the central areas of the Lake District yet has a good range of restaurants, shops, pub's and cafe's. The shores of Ullswater are a short stroll away. Ullswater steamers offer a relaxing steam cruise around the lake or for the more energetic you can disembark at Pooley Bridge, Aira Force and Howtown and walk back to the village along the shores or on higher ground via Place Fell. Stunning views of Ullswater can be admired from the peak of Helvellyn and Striding Edge. Boats can be hired from in the village, a great way to cruise the lake at your own pace.
Millcroft is a traditionally built Lakeland cottage full of charm and character which includes original beamed ceilings and open fire both helping create a relaxing ambience. A warm welcoming and homely holiday cottage awaits you. Walkers will love the location, families will love the relaxation and couples will love the peace and tranquillity.
This delightful stone built Lakeland cottage has oil fired central heating and comprises:
- Lounge with beams, wood effect flooring, open fire, 40” TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen/diner with beamed ceiling, tiled floor, electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Understairs storage with freezer.
- First floor: Master double bedroom with king-size bed, TV with integrated DVD player and views over the garden to the fells.
- Twin bedroom with zip and link beds which can be linked together to create a super king-size bed (please request when booking) and TV with integrated DVD player.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Rear entrance porch housing boiler with space for storing/drying wet walking boots and coats.
- All oil, electric and bed linen included.
- Private parking for one car behind the cottage.
- Outside garden with seating.
- Sorry no cot and highchair available.
- Garden shed suitable for storing mountain bikes or outdoor equipment.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
PLEASE NOTECancellation Protection available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.