In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- No Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Lake view
- Budget cottage
Miss Potters Loft makes an ideal base for a romantic getaway at any time of year. The contemporary, open plan, first floor apartment has views to Lake Windermere, vaulted beamed ceilings, mood lighting, cosy leather sofas for cuddling up in and is centrally located to enjoy the attractions, bars and restaurants of Bowness.
Bowness on Windermere is a year round holiday destination with a wide range of visitor attractions and facilities for young and old alike. Located on the shores of Lake Windermere a relaxing lake cruise can be taken around the lake, hop on and off at the varying stops and explore the area on foot, or from Lakeside take the steam train to Haverthwaite. The village of Bowness enjoys a vast array of shops, bars and restaurants so after your days exploring you can dine in style in one of the acclaimed restaurants or if you prefer the more laid back approach enjoy a leisurely bar meal. The nearby villages of Windermere, Ambleside and Grasmere are easily accessible from Bowness and slightly further afield Keswick and Kendal make a great day out.
Miss Potters Loft, is located above the World of Beatrix Potter Exhibition conveniently located in the centre of Bowness to take advantage of all the attractions, shops, bars and restaurants. Contemporary, open plan living with views over the roof tops to Lake Windermere below, vaulted beamed ceilings, mood lighting and a Juliette balcony from where the views can be enjoyed all help to make this bolthole a romantic escape from everyday life.
The apartment is gas centrally heated, with access to the first floor via an old Victorian staircase and comprises:
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room with exposed beams in a vaulted ceiling, mood lighting, comfy leather sofas, TV, DVD player, Nintendo Wii console and Juliette balcony.
- The breakfast bar separates the kitchen with electric oven and halogen hob, fridge and microwave.
- The French farmhouse themed master double bedroom has a sloping, beamed ceiling.
- Small second double bedroom.
- The luxury bathroom enjoys a view to the lake and has a shower over the designer bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels provided.
- Sorry this property is not suitable to children under 12 years old.
- Private parking for 1 car.
PLEASE NOTE Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
We have just had a fabulous weekend at Miss Potters loft in Bowness and I would just like to pass on our thanks, it is a lovely property in a great location.
The Duffy Family
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.