Scotland & Ireland
Property Ref: 81108
In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Shared Garden
- On street parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- City breaks
Overlooking the garden, New Town Boutique is a modern apartment within easy walking distance of George Street with chic boutiques and restaurants and Princes Street with shops. The apartment can be rented with New Town Chic for a party of 8.
The capital of Scotland, Edinburgh is situated on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth where the River Forth flows into the North Sea. Being the second most popular tourist destination in the UK there is plenty to keep everyone entertained during their visit. Regular festivals throughout the year include the Edinburgh International Festival, Edinburgh Festival Fringe and the International Book Festival, the biggest Hogmanay street party is hosted annually in Edinburgh and the Military Tattoo is popular with visitors from around the world. As you would expect from any capital city, there is a cosmopolitan mix of restaurants, bars and designer shops lining the streets along with theatres, museums, one of the largest zoos in the UK and historical buildings including Holyrood House, Edinburgh Castle and underground tours of the old city can be taken to find out for yourself if it lives up to its reputation of being the most haunted city in the world. Perfectly based for exploring further afield, Glasgow is 50 minutes away by train, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park is just over an hours car journey and further north the Highlands and Islands offer spectacular, unspoilt mountains, lochs and beaches.
We have a selection of 15 apartments and 3 cottages available throughout the city of Edinburgh, perfectly based to make the most of your holiday in Edinburgh. All of the apartments are furnished and equipped to an extremely high standard, so relaxing after a day exploring or shopping in the city could not be easier.
Located in a calm residential street, the apartment overlooks the garden, and is ideally located within walking distance from Queen Street with the National Portrait Gallery, from George Street with the chic boutiques and restaurants for a good night out and from Princes Street with more shopping. The gas centrally heated basement apartment is ideal for a romantic break away or for business clients looking for a central base and comprises:
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room with flat screen TV, DVD player and sofa bed for 2 people.
- Kitchen with gas oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine and microwave.
- Double bedroom with zip link beds providing a king size or twin beds and wall mounted TV.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels provided.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Metered parking outside the property which is free evenings and weekends.
- Shared use of the garden.
- Please note this property is not suitable for stag/hen parties or single sex groups and one member of the party must be over 25 years old.
- It is located next door to New Town Chic and they can be rented together.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.