In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Wood burning stove
A beautifully decorated, cosy cottage with wood burning stove set in the heart of the Scottish Borders which are steeped in history and with beautiful, gently rolling, unspoiled landscape all around.
The Scottish Borders are steeped in history and have the most beautiful, gently rolling, unspoiled landscape. Small towns characterise the region, each with their own unique history and heritage including four spectacular Abbeys in Jedburgh, Kelso, Melrose and Dryburgh, all within 20 minutes of the cottage.
Number Four Cottage is a delightful 19th Century red sandstone cottage, situated just off the A698 between Jedburgh (2 miles) and Kelso (8 miles). There are great walks on your doorstep including walks along the famous St Cuthbert's Way, Borders Abbey Way, and Deer Street. The River Teviot is only five minutes walk away and there is also a golf driving range close by. There are many restaurants in the region including the award winning Caddy Man Restaurant is within walking distance.
The cottage with exposed beams and barn doors throughout is beautifully decorated using a mixture of traditional 'Farrow and Ball' colours and contemporary textiles. The cottage has oil central heating and comprises:
- Large sitting room with multi-fuel stove, plasma TV with surround sound home cinema system, Blueray/DVD, CD player, selection of toys and games, and French doors onto the garden.
- Large modern dining kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, and microwave.
- Utility/boot room with washing machine.
- Cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin.
- Family bathroom with WC, wash hand basin, bath and separate shower cubicle.
- Ground floor master bedroom with double bed, and further twin bedroom.
- First floor: Cosy attic style double bedroom.
- All oil, electric, bedding and towels included.
- Cot and highchair available to hire.
- Private garden with BBQ and large outhouse for storing bikes.
- Parking for two cars.
PLEASE NOTEThere is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week and a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.