In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Wood burning stove
A luxurious former lodge cottage with an abundance of character including cosy log burning stove, conveniently located on the edge of the beautiful National Forest ready for you to explore, and 5 minutes from The National Memorial Arboretum.
Lichfield City is just a 15 minute drive with its famous cathedral, and the National Memorial Arboretum, the UK’s year- round centre of remembrance is on the doorstep. Just 5 minutes away you will find Fradley Marina at Fradley Junction, which is the meeting point of the Trent & Mersey and Coventry canals. Facilities include a cafe, a traditional canal side pub and fishing lake with walks. Branston Water Park is a 10 minute journey and Barton Marina, just 5 minutes down the road, hosts a wide range of bars, cafes and restaurants and is popular for walking, angling, boating and boat hire. Beacon Park just 15 minutes away is great for leisurely walks, golf, picnics and a wide range of sports and has a full variety of bars and cafes.
Orgreave Lodge is situated near the charming village of Alrewas, on the edge of the National Forest, in a beautiful rural setting, overlooking avenues of ancient lime trees. Village shops, post office, church, historical monuments and several superb pubs and restaurants can be found within a small walking distance.
This beautiful, spacious gas central heated accommodation with its stone-mullioned windows comprises:
- Fully equipped dining kitchen consisting of an oven with hob, fridge, freezer, microwave cooker, dishwasher, washing machine and log burner for cosy evenings in.
- Living room with an idyllic view of the ancient lime tree avenues, French doors leading onto garden, flat screen TV with Sky HD and DVD player.
- To the first floor: Master bedroom boasting a double bed with flat screen TV with Sky HD and incredible views of the surrounding countryside.
- Two beautifully appointed single bedrooms, one with fold out bed.
- Family bathroom with WC, wash hand basin, and roll top bath.
- Luxuriously appointed wet room with WC, wash hand basin and walk in shower.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels are included.
- Logs for woodburner are provided.
- Cot and highchair available to use.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Private parking.
- Gardens perfect for barbeques in the summer months.
- **Pets accepted by arrangement, please call our office on 017687 74060
There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week and a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week.1 dog is welcome at a cost of £20 per week.
Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.