In a Nutshell
- Three bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Lake view
This luxury Lake District cottage with five bedrooms is ideal for groups or large families who want to holiday together, this detached house also boasts delightful views from the south facing garden towards Lake Ullswater.
The most romantic lake in the Lake District is host to Pooley Bridge Holiday Park, located on the banks of Lake Ullswater, the park offers relaxed and friendly holiday accommodation comprising of static and touring caravans, lodges and cottages. The family run park caters for families and couples and provides for all your holiday entertainment without having to use your car. The facilities include a shop, lake access with boat launching direct from the park, two children's playgrounds, tennis court, table tennis, pool tables, amusements, pony trekking to Barton Fell and mountain bike hire. During the summer season entertainment is laid on with children's discos, live entertainment, licensed bar and beer garden, during the summer school holidays a children's club is operated and there is a restaurant with take away service available. The close proximity of the Lake gives holidaymakers the opportunity to try a variety of watersports including sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, boat hire and fishing. Free lake access for residents of Park Foot and Blanton House.
For those who want to venture further a field, Pooley Bridge is only 1 mile away with a traditional village inn, cafe and shops. The surrounding area is home to numerous quaint Lakeland villages scattered along the shores of Lake Ullswater and Aira Force is a dramatic waterfall cascading into the lake below. Sharrow Bay Hotel is only a short drive away for the ultimate in dining and is renowned the world over or a trip over Kirkstone Pass brings you into Ambleside where there is an abundance of shops, pubs and restaurants. The historic market town of Penrith is within 5 miles and has numerous shops, a heated indoor swimming pool, golf course and driving range.
In all Pooley Bridge Holiday Park is perfectly located to take advantage of the Lake District, tucked away from the hustle and bustle in a safe and friendly environment for the children but with bars, restaurants, sightseeing, fell walking, boat rides and much more on your doorstep.
Set within its own south facing gardens and magnificent views towards Lake Ullswater, Parklands is a 5 bedroom detached house decorated and equipped to a high standard and ideal for two families sharing and comprises:
- Ground Floor: Lounge with wood burning stove, TV and DVD player.
- Dining/kitchen with electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
- Twin bedroom with hand basin.
- Twin bedroom with hand basin.
- Lower ground floor: Is accessed by a spiral staircase.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower and WC.
- Twin bedroom with TV, DVD player and sofa.
- Bathroom with hand basin and WC.
- Garage/games room.
- Garden with furniture and magnificent views to Lake Ullswater.
- This property is located in Pooley Bridge Holiday Park and have use of the facilities included.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Cot and highchair are available.
- Ample private parking and plenty of space for a boat.
- Wi-Fi available.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week.
Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.