In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- No Garden
- On street parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Open fire
- Budget cottage
Centrally located in Keswick with a warming and cosy open fire. Pelham House is ideal for those who like to be in the heart of the Lakes with the benefit of all the modern day conveniences Keswick town centre has to offer. Dogs are very welcome at Pelham House.
Pelham House is an end of terrace cottage situated a short stroll from the centre of the popular market town of Keswick. The town is surrounded by spellbinding scenery and has a wide variety of walking and hiking opportunities for the experienced climber and low level walks for those who prefer a leisurely stroll. Keswick is also host to a vast array of magnificent visitor attractions, museums, shops, restaurants and parks. The shores of Derwentwater are within walking distance launches cruise the lake throughout the day and into the early evening. There is so much to see and do, which is why many visitors return here year after year. The property is also conveniently situated near the Keswick Convention Centre.
The accommodation is laid out over three floors, whilst basic and not luxurious it provides a comfortable and affordable base for families or groups of friends who are looking for a quiet yet centrally based holiday cottage close to the centre of town.
This gas centrally heated cottage comprises:
- Large entrance porch.
- Lounge with open fire, TV and DVD player.
- Dining/ kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine and dining table with stools..
- Shower room with WC and basin.
- First floor: Double bedroom with hand basin.
- Twin bedroom with hand basin.
- A steep stair case with hand rails leads to the Second floor.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with hand basin.
- WC with hand basin.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Cot available.
- Wi-Fi available
- Garage available for storing bikes and outdoor equipment.
- On street parking.
- * Please note towels are not provided, however you may hire them from our Keswick office (Please order prior to arrival)
There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week.
2 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week.
Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.